OTF Exclusive Railwire Broadband launched 100 Mbps Unlimited plan for Rs.1000 + taxes

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 5,476

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Recently my LCO informed me about this plan being added to their billing portal. I am among first buyers of this plan. My 50 Mbps plan coming with 200 GB used to cost me something similar to it. So this upgrade was very worthy for me and now no tension of running out of data.:)

8B7kTqQ.png

RailTel server speedtest:
bNnw20j.png

Other servers:
Afo4QAO.png

XWkHnIl.png

Wow !! That's great news bro... :clap2::clap2:
I am also in contact with Railwire for their connection but they are unable to provide here due to construction work and digging in our area. :sad::verysad2:

My LCO already said flying news came that RailWire ready for a competition with Jio. Now i don't think 100 Mbps unlimited at 1k Jio can provide ever. This is a win win situation for customers. I can't make myself to try Jio now. :D

Are you absolutely sure it is "unlimited" ? Or is there some FUP hidden in terms and conditions somewhere ?

I am asking because even my BSNL 100 mbps plan 1277 is "unlimited" its just that after 750 GB the speed is reduced to 2 mbps 🙃

Are you absolutely sure it is "unlimited" ? Or is there some FUP hidden in terms and conditions somewhere ?

I am asking because even my BSNL 100 mbps plan 1277 is "unlimited" its just that after 750 GB the speed is reduced to 2 mbps 🙃
Its completely unlimited bro. I have checked the portal, the data usage counter has been removed.

Hi,

Recently my LCO informed me about this plan being added to their billing portal. I am among first buyers of this plan. My 50 Mbps plan coming with 200 GB used to cost me something similar to it. So this upgrade was very worthy for me and now no tension of running out of data.:)

8B7kTqQ.png

RailTel server speedtest:
bNnw20j.png

Other servers:
Afo4QAO.png

XWkHnIl.png
Which location ?
I am From Angul Odisha.
My LCO is telling new unlimited plan is ₹1599+GST 50mbps unlimited.

Hi is railwire services good specially fibre ?????
Yes, most of the ports are unblocked. I have even used ISPs which used ti block SFTPs and several ports apart from unnecessarily blocking websites. Railwire is much better than popular ones like Jio and BSNL Fiber services. Now cost effective also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock