• Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,189

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi friends,

My LCO who has provided me Railwire broadband called me today and given this news.

Its been very long since Railwire same plans and never updated. Few months back they were expected to launch recharge option at selfcare portal which was also never happened.

Today LCO told new plan will have 50GB daily FUP limit and speed will be 100 Mbps. Cost will remain under Rs. 900

Overall looks good. Can share result only after launch.

Bro funny how we were praising railwire and suddenly my ISP has re introduced 50Mbps 500GB and 2mbps after FUP again. This must be competition or something. Getting this for 777+GST and the best part is low pings. Otherwise my isp's plans are very similar to what you have posted.

Hi friends,

My LCO who has provided me Railwire broadband called me today and given this news.

Its been very long since Railwire same plans and never updated. Few months back they were expected to launch recharge option at selfcare portal which was also never happened.

Today LCO told new plan will have 50GB daily FUP limit and speed will be 100 Mbps. Cost will remain under Rs. 900

Overall looks good. Can share result only after launch.
Bapun bhai this is all bcoz of JIO. These companies are afraid that once JIO launches they will get run for their money.

Bapun bhai this is all bcoz of JIO. These companies are afraid that once JIO launches they will get run for their money.
Yeah bro. I too feel so. Jio is available here already and they are very worried. Only a few days back my LCO was saying it might kill his business. More than half of customers may move.

I won't be shocked if they start cutting all Jio Fiber cables.🤫

Hello Guys,

In the history ever RailWire Broadband Services launched the unbeatable as well comptetive plans, with the best speed delivery.

RailWire already trending in the speed delivery and performance and it will become one of the best Broadband company providing huge plan.

Hello Guys,

In the history ever RailWire Broadband Services launched the unbeatable as well comptetive plans, with the best speed delivery.

RailWire already trending in the speed delivery and performance and it will become one of the best Broadband company providing huge plan.
Didn't knew RailWire people will read and send their bots to praise their services here after reading my thread!:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock