• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,551

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Accused in two separate cases including of dowry harassment in Mumbai, self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa today got special treatment at a Delhi police station.

The station house officer of the Vivek Vihar police station in Delhi today offered his seat to Radhe Maa and also wore her chunari as mark of his respect towards the controversial godwoman.

Radhe Maa was also given a floral welcome at the East Delhi police station. She was seen sitting in the chair of the SHO while the officer stood next to her with folded hands.

radhe-maa-story-647_100517102934.jpg

Radhe Maa gets VIP treatment at Delhi police station, SHO offers seat

I'm not surprised. Radhe Maa has a huge number of followers :O

only thing that I dont like in India,.....Criminals get VIP treatments,

I'm little surprised. None of the DDFians are bhakt of these babas & babies and we're in good number. From which part of the society, these bhakts come? What prompt them to get attracted?
I've seen highly educated & established peoples (really????) following Asaram even after his conviction!

"I wanted to use the washroom and that is why I went to the police station. I saw an empty chair and sat on it, as I was not aware that it is the SHO's seat," Radhe Maa said today.

She added that the SHO then requested her with folded hands to vacate his chair, which she readily did.

"He (SHO) does not even know me. I had no intention to disrespect the Delhi Police or the SHO of the station," Radhe Maa explained.
Radhe Maa defends SHO, says she went there to use loo, sat on seat by mistake

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock