Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All matches are in prime time. But is it really possible for the players to play at 1pm in Qatar even in November??

yes they have ac installed stadium i think 2 stadium have that facility
one is where india played their last 2 world cup qualifier matches other one stadium i forgot 😅
lp2ZZTb.jpg

yes they have ac installed stadium i think 2 stadium have that facility
one is where india played their last 2 world cup qualifier matches other one stadium i forgot 😅
Somewhere i read that most stadium will be climate controlled. They have built many new controlled stadiums since 2010 after they won hosting rights of WC. Idk what will happen after WC will be over. Probably white elephant?!

Somewhere i read that most stadium will be climate controlled. They have built many new controlled stadiums since 2010 after they won hosting rights of WC. Idk what will happen after WC will be over. Probably white elephant?!
We may get other big events.

I just want one of these in India. Our stadiums even those which are used for Cricket looks so dull. Not a single stadium is there that can be called as Majestic beauty. You should see that stadium being built by China in Guangzhou for Asian cup 2023. It will surpass Camp Nou by capacity. Looks so good honestly.

I just want one of these in India. Our stadiums even those which are used for Cricket looks so dull. Not a single stadium is there that can be called as Majestic beauty. You should see that stadium being built by China in Guangzhou for Asian cup 2023. It will surpass Camp Nou by capacity. Looks so good honestly.
Not only in India. We need to avoid those Olympic style stadiums altogether. Out of all the matches in Euro. I didn't enjoy watching the ones that took place at Baku stadium.

Not only in India. We need to avoid those Olympic style stadiums altogether. Out of all the matches in Euro. I didn't enjoy watching the ones that took place at Baku stadium.
Olympics style means those multi sports stadium having athletic track? They are horrible even for those who goes to stadium to watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock