Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Star to have the rights. I am pretty sure they will outbid Sony here. Love it or hate it. Sony must be home of football. But they treat it like bollywood which is suited for something like IPL not but it's definitely not meant for something like FIFA World Cup. I don't even tune into the channel until the matches starts. They got awful pre-shows. Star with ESPN had done tremendous job with 2006 and 2010 World Cups. I don't think Star even has to put any effort here. ESPN International would be handle everything.
Star's commentary of ISL is awful. They are no good. Plus if they will take rights, they will continue to show IPL 2008 HLs after live WC match. We won't see full match highlights like we see in case of Sony. Star should strictly stick to cricket!

I want Star to have the rights. I am pretty sure they will outbid Sony here. Love it or hate it. Sony must be home of football. But they treat it like bollywood which is suited for something like IPL not but it's definitely not meant for something like FIFA World Cup. I don't even tune into the channel until the matches starts. They got awful pre-shows. Star with ESPN had done tremendous job with 2006 and 2010 World Cups. I don't think Star even has to put any effort here. ESPN International would be handle everything.
We also know how badly star is managing pl.no promotion across channels,cut feed during ipl matches.still u want star take world cup rights .

We also know how badly star is managing pl.no promotion across channels,cut feed during ipl matches.still u want star take world cup rights .
World Cup is the time where highest number of viewers are watching football in this country. At that time most other sporting events doesn't take place. Priority would be given to World Cup
Star's commentary of ISL is awful. They are no good. Plus if they will take rights, they will continue to show IPL 2008 HLs after live WC match. We won't see full match highlights like we see in case of Sony. Star should strictly stick to cricket!
ISL is produced by Star. World Cup is produced by FIFA itself. They might have different graphics like ESPN is doing with Euro 2020. But they will give you multiple options from getting the official world feed, regional to something like dugout feed.

But they will give you multiple options from getting the official world feed, regional to something like dugout feed.
Same thing sony is doing.when they are giving us best why we want Change
Btw imagine akash chopra commentary during wc
"Messi ne mara goal ka chokaa"
"Ye ronaldo nhi h ye h goalando"

Same thing sony is doing.when they are giving us best why we want Change
Btw imagine akash chopra commentary during wc
"Messi ne mara goal ka chokaa"
"Ye ronaldo nhi h ye h goalando"
You are comparing Apples with Oranges. Why would Aakash Chopra do commentary for football? There is a difference between production of local ISL events and FIFA events.

You are comparing Apples with Oranges. Why would Aakash Chopra do commentary for football? There is a difference between production of local ISL events and FIFA events.
All your argument are based on Presumption. Nothing else. Star will do this and that. But the fact is Star from last few years is heavily invested in Cricket and they just don't care about any other sports. If we want to fully enjoy Qatar 2022, then Sony should buy rights. STAR should stay away from it. Saying it as an avid follower of English Premier League and ISL.

All your argument are based on Presumption. Nothing else. Star will do this and that. But the fact is Star from last few years is heavily invested in Cricket and they just don't care about any other sports. If we want to fully enjoy Qatar 2022, then Sony should buy rights. STAR should stay away from it. Saying it as an avid follower of English Premier League and ISL.
World Cup and Premiere League are completely different thing. Have you seen any Indian centric pre-show during Premiere League? Meanwhile how old are you? Have you never watch FIFA World Cup on Star Sports and ESPN before? They were the broadcasters before Sony.

Iia2zcv.png

match dates 👇👇
WE7dror.png

match time : for calculating ist time add 2:30hrs with qatar time.

first 2 rounds matches kick off times : 3:30pm ,6:30pm,9:30pm and 12:30am.
UDxyORv.png

final round group games and knock out round is
8:30pm and 12:30am and final match kick off time 8:30pm
CZmiwpl.png

stadiums 👇👇

UhV9uk0.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock