Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DwTm8B5.png

The rights of Fifa World cup 2022 aren't sold yet, but it's going to be huge one as far as the broadcast rights are concerned, especially after the huge succes of previous fifa wc in terms of impressions, plus most of the matches of this wc will be played in prime time for Indian audience like 3:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 8:30 pm, 9:30 pm along with some at midnight 12:30 am. But I am backing Sony to acquire it!

Last edited:
The rights of Fifa World cup 2022 aren't sold yet, but it's going to be huge one as far as the broadcast rights are concerned, especially after the huge succes of previous fifa wc, plus the matches of this wc will be played in prime time for Indian audience like 3:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 9:30 pm along with some at midnight 12:30 am
I still feel Sony will get the rights as Star will look to renew IPL broadcasting rights and some other BCCI and ICC rights.

After huge success of wc 2018 and euro 101% sony will and shud buy it.this year their telecast will be bigger than ever .i think they will achieve 500 million + viewers.

Last edited:
We Have Tough Competition From Another Big Broadcasters For FIFA 2022 Rights!

I want Star to have the rights. I am pretty sure they will outbid Sony here. Love it or hate it. Sony must be home of football. But they treat it like bollywood which is suited for something like IPL not but it's definitely not meant for something like FIFA World Cup. I don't even tune into the channel until the matches starts. They got awful pre-shows. Star with ESPN had done tremendous job with 2006 and 2010 World Cups. I don't think Star even has to put any effort here. ESPN International would be handle everything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock