purchased Philips 3221/15 Trimmer

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
today after long time, this is made available on both on Amazon and Flipkart.
purchased the product from flipkart, ₹2099
specs like previously used QT 4011 model, one of top selling trimmer by Philips
1. Titanium Coated Blade 2. Fast Charge(90min cordless usage after charging 60 mint charge) 3. washable Head not the whole Body 4. 2+1 year Warranty

SA2k10f.png

will upload unboxed snap after getting the product

I am looking to buy a trimmer myself. This one is best seller on Amazon but looks expensive. Will wait for your review and decide

Received the box. Package is made of 90% Recyclable Card Board. Good to see that philips is taking care of nature seriously. Product made in Indonesia and designed in Netherland.

In the box , Travel adaptor (6-7ft long wire) , cleaning Brush , Comb head , travel pouch(Quality is topnotch ).

Item is looking premium . Weight is approx 200 gm . Grip is absolutely perfect , easy to hold in hand. Having self sharpening titanium coated blades with round headed assures no cut on skin.
It has control of 1mm to 10 mm with 0.5mm precise cutting . Rotating disc is also smooth to use.
It has led charge level indicator to indicate the charging level.
1hr charge can perform 90mint of nonstop usage.

Comparison with QT4011:
This 3221 model is little longer than QT4011 model.
cutting speed is little fast than the old model.
Uplifting the beard and trimmed hair collection is new technology used in this new model.

qTkMwyC.jpg

d7zS87F.jpg

BjT76Hd.jpg

jTx0ne6.jpg

qZwU3vQ.jpg

hFc5shx.jpg

sV7gZCN.jpg

oy5rgzN.jpg

nsBvKj2.jpg

tP8qSHf.jpg

SMfn2jw.jpg

mk52XGZ.jpg

Usage :
The device came with No charge . So keep it on charge and first trimmed the beard perfectly .
Later tried to trim whole head and it take almost 1.30 hr to trim whole head. Kept 5mm length
and trimmed the whole head. As it's not meant for hair trimming but it did the job perfectly.

Cons : 1. Product came with Zero Charge condition
2. Only Blades are washable not the whole body.
3. Only one attachment is given.

Last edited:
My brother also bought a Phillips Trimmer recently. How did you got warranty extended? Can you tell me the steps?
Go to : philips.com/welcome
Register your Product with serial Number
Upload Purchase Bill.
Warrenty will be extended then

Ordered and received this one today.
Made in Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock