Purchased Blue Star Split AC...

Harshit

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

My Father purchased a 1.5 Ton Capacity, 3 Star Rated, Blue Star Fixed Speed Split AC, Series- J, Model Number- 3HW18JCRFU for Rs 34,200 including Standard Installation and Free Bracket. We booked on 30th June evening by paying advance of Rs 1000 under Pre-GST Sale from Great Eastern Electronics, Durgapur. It was delivered on 3rd July, delivery got delayed due to non-availabilty of my chosen colour of indoor unit and it was installed on the same day of delivery. The installation process was satisfactory but very dusty because they had to make a hole of 4x3 inch through 15 inch wall.

Review:-
The cooling is good but it takes some time to cool the room as the room is bit large in size of 17x12 feet. There is very low noise in the indoor unit. The airflow is also good. The country of origin is China. The only con i feel is the Temperature Display on indoor unit is very small, not at all viewable from distance and the display automatically switches off after 30 seconds of pressing any button on the remote. I also feel the need of display of Room Temperature like in Window Ac's which is not there in this model. Overall, Its good but I have to test in Summers when temperature exceeds 40 degrees.

Some queries:-
1. I am getting very severe Headache after staying in AC for more than 2 hours everytime. Is there any problem in the AC as I Stay in AC for 4 hours 6 days a week in my Coaching Classes, nothing happens there.
2. I myself relocated my Tata Sky Connection from one room to another (Not the dish, only wire from LNB) recently. Earlier the wire needed was very long, but now i don't need such a long wire so I have rolled and tied the extra wire to the dish (Refer Last Pic). I did not notice any drop in neither signal strength nor in signal quality. Is the Idea good or I will have to call the Tata Sky service engineer to make the wire short and attach the connector again because i cannot attach the connector myself.
3. There are two Ventilators of 6x6 inch in the room. The Blue Star AC installer told me to close the ventilators. Does Closing/Not Closing them will really affect the cooling?

Your Suggestions are most Welcome
Thank You

Last edited:
First of all congrats & my best wishes @Harshit bro :)

1. What is the temperature in ur AC ??

2. I think no issue in signal loss or quality .. whereas putting two big metal device opposite side is not gud that too a dish coz while in raining time lightning & thundering will cause problem in attraction .. so possible move any one of the metal device into some other place .. just a suggestion

3.yes it'll affect cooling & also it affects ur EB bill so closing the windows is preferable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock