Good News Purchased Asus Zenfone Max Pro 6 GB variant

• Thread starter mask63
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,093

mask63

Reaction score
Hello guys

I bought the Asus Zenfone Max Pro 6 GB variant for 15k on 26th July sale for my father... Received it yesterday... After 24 hrs I'm reviewing the mobile... I'll here share the pros and cons that I've found till now...

Pros :
> The big 5000 mAh battery.... Seriously I've never seen such an amazing battery back up phone....
k7l9O3T.png

U can see the SoT is 4 hrs with 70% battery still left... I'm assuming to get around 8 hrs of SoT after inserting the SIM (I've only used it in wi-fi mode)
> The display
> No lagging no heating till now (even while charging)... Only slight heat up while using camera for 10-15 mins
> Buttery smooth function
> Rear camera during artificial lightning condition and day light condition
YsuiXgG.jpg

A9sseCL.jpg

WCcF2Jt.jpg

v8LfpXU.jpg

> The sound quality specially in the max box
> Dedicated micro SD card

Cons :
> No corning gorilla glass so tempered glass is must
> Camera in low light condition ( though not the worst bt it's nt great as well)
> Front camera (need more improvement though) bt way better than 3 GB / 4 GB variant
> No rapid charger

But till now the best mid-range phone I've ever used... #MidrangeKiller
1dkLoU1.jpg

Cqv3kCI.jpg

Congratulations @mask63 bro
Yes the camera is well improved on 6gb variant. All the pros are rightly pointed

BTW can you please share me the play store link of theme/ui package ur using

Congratulations @mask63 bro
Yes the camera is well improved on 6gb variant. All the pros are rightly pointed

BTW can you please share me the play store link of theme/ui package ur using

I use Nova Launcher pro with pixel icon pack... Wallpaper from WallpaperCrafts app available in Play store... That's all...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock