Purchased Amazon FireTV Stick Lite

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
It's the end of DTH era for me..started from Feb 2004 with DishTV...still have tata play but deactivated...there will be no DTH Dish no DTH cables in my new House..

Yesterday I have purchased Firetv Stick Lite for HD TV..in this Prime day early offer got FTS lite @discounted price of Rs 1799/- ..

The item yet to be received by me..once recieved and installed i will post my findings here...

3L23bxT.jpg

It's the end of DTH era for me..started from Feb 2004 with DishTV...still have tata play but deactivated...there will be no DTH Dish no DTH cables in my new House..

Lot's of good (along with some silly and bad 😁) memories we have together in the DTH era, Mr.Bhat. Your contributions to the DTH industry, especially with satellite transponder updates is invaluable.

To revive my memory, I revisited one of your old dish steup threads --> My Ku Band Dish Setup & multi LNB setups

It's great to see you are keeping up with the changes. 🙂

Lot's of good (along with some silly and bad 😁) memories we have together in the DTH era, Mr.Bhat. Your contributions to the DTH industry, especially with satellite transponder updates is invaluable.

To revive my memory, I revisited one of your old dish steup threads --> My Ku Band Dish Setup & multi LNB setups

It's great to see you are keeping up with the changes. 🙂
Always good things prevail over silly and bad memories..
Anyway i had started sat tracking ,Dish installation back in1976 as i remember..that was 6 feet s band dish for national channel..later it was awsome experiences in both C band and ku band sat field ...
Even in forums still remember of fights with Star sports and other channels..as i see @dino29 is still here..maybe few others in other IDs but can't get them active in forums..
Altogether memories makes people alive and happiness more than sadness..good and bad r part of everyone's life.. important is how we endup in life..

Last edited:
Exciting to see more and more people acknowledging the trend. I have seen atleast 6 people in this Prime day sale going for Fire TV Sticks

Exciting to see more and more people acknowledging the trend. I have seen atleast 6 people in this Prime day sale going for Fire TV Sticks
I love these gadgets..always 1 step ahead ..i was the 2nd one to buy FTAdigital Reciever 1St one to buy tatasky HD in my district and 2nd one to buy Binge plus...even now i have many sat tracking gadgets..even now few dth dealers consult me..

Last edited:
Always good things prevail over silly and bad memories..
Altogether memories makes people alive and happiness more than sadness..good and bad r part of everyone's life.. important is how we endup in life..
Fully agreed. 💯 😊 👏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock