OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

Time to get my Star pack back on tv :)
PS:As a Chelsea fan feeling excited and optimistic for 1st time since 2014 :)

can't wait to see jorginho being italian playing infront of English crowd with Phil foedn style hair which was winning style promise of England :blush2: :lol:

This Brentford fan was in tears after watching his team win their first top-flight game in 74 years 🥺
d9AivI0.jpg

903rmZW.jpg

I swear Leeds united don't practice defending. So sloppy in defending. Unnecessary mistakes. 6-2 last season, 5-1 now!
Bielsa is a legendary coach but he sets up his teams so naively at times that it is difficult to believe that this guy is idol of Pep,Pochettino and others.I could count 3 goals which came for United with same pattern of play.If i can see that so can he.

Source

Title charge starts here. 😂💙 LoL. Good dominating performance. Just worried about Timo. He isn't improving at all. 😓
TBH this was more about team performance.There wasn't much creativity but that was understandable given many key players not playing and this being 1st match of ssn.Along with Timo i felt Pulisic was also very very poor.I just don't get the hype surrounding the guy.90% of the times he slips while carrying the ball and for a player of slender size he is too unbalanced.I wonder if he is more valuable off field than on field.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock