OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

liverpool fixture
7KpYKuT.png

1U9wwP8.png

xbTH43b.png

Glvkphc.png

Source

Chelsea's confirmed preseason. Just saw pre season schedule of all clubs. Many big clubs like City, Liverpool haven't released yet. Small clubs like Manchester United will release soon. But they are planning it on having it in Uk. London's smallest club Arsenal is among first pl club to start their pre season. They start it from July 13. That is 1/2 days after EURO. They have some 5-6 matches scheduled for pre-season.

Source

Chelsea's confirmed preseason. Just saw pre season schedule of all clubs. Many big clubs like City, Liverpool haven't released yet. Small clubs like Manchester United will release soon. But they are planning it on having it in Uk. London's smallest club Arsenal is among first pl club to start their pre season. They start it from July 13. That is 1/2 days after EURO. They have some 5-6 matches scheduled for pre-season.
It is prudent for clubs not to travel too far for pre ssn. given they have players who just played almost 12 months non stop and secondly the dynamic covid situation.I think most of the clubs are returning to Pre ssn. on July 5th. excluding the players involved in Euro and Copa.Clubs like Chelsea,City,Man Utd who played an extra week of football owing to European competitions will probably return back sometime in 2nd week of July or early 3rd week.And if i am not wrong there is some summer competition in US where Italian and PL clubs are involved in US.

It is prudent for clubs not to travel too far for pre ssn. given they have players who just played almost 12 months non stop and secondly the dynamic covid situation.I think most of the clubs are returning to Pre ssn. on July 5th. excluding the players involved in Euro and Copa.Clubs like Chelsea,City,Man Utd who played an extra week of football owing to European competitions will probably return back sometime in 2nd week of July or early 3rd week.And if i am not wrong there is some summer competition in US where Italian and PL clubs are involved in US.
And i am pretty sure Chelsea would have atleast 1 more pre ssn. fixture lined up in July

Got it:

Arsenal

13 July v Hibernian (A) Details
17 July v Rangers (A) Details
25 July v Inter Milan, Camping World Stadium, Orlando (Florida Cup) Details
28 July v Everton or Millonarios, Camping World Stadium, Orlando (Florida Cup) Details

Everton

25 July v Millonarios, Camping World Stadium, Orlando (Florida Cup) Details
28 July v Arsenal or Inter Milan, Camping World Stadium, Orlando (Florida Cup) Details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock