OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

Glad to see Liverpool not winning the PL.Would have been hard to withstand the gloating of their fans as well as ex players on social media.And to be honest City should not have brought it to this stage.

New Desktop background
AWwmPB2.jpg

yes even Liverpool ucl win** not able to help united coz they are in 6th position 😂😂
Lol. What does Liverpool's UCL glory(ie.,if they win in it) has to do with Man UTD's Qualification for Europe? Even if they win only Top 4 will progress there unless the team winning UCL finished outside of that.

Last edited:
Lol. What does Liverpool's UCL glory(ie.,if they win in it) has to do with Man UTD's Qualification for Europe? Even if they win only Top 4 will progress there unless the team winning UCL finished outside of that.
I messed up qualifications scenario 😅😅
I thought if a certain league team winer of UCL that add one more place for that place (5th rank team) by replace with champions

My Prediction for Top 4 is same as This season. Title contenders will be Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool with City being favourite.
1. city
2 Chelsea
3 Liverpool
4 Referee United
What's prediction of your? @somnath chakraborty @Asmsports @rahul_apk @Lakshay155

My prediction would be
1) City
2) Liverpool
3) Chelsea
4) Man United / Leicester City (I'm confused😅)

my prediction for season 2021-2022 :
liverpool
man city
chelsea
man utd

My prediction for top 4 also same -
1) Man City
2) Liverpool
3) Chelsea
4) Man United
Congratulations you all predic / except me correctly Champion team
But all of us predic Chelsea as a 3rd team is correct

Son became 1st Asian player to win golden Boot and he is joint winner with Salah
And Ederson joint winner of golden glove with allison
OCTsRGJ.jpg

gKjpZLr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock