Discussion Pre Finals Before General Election 2019

Even i feel the same. Queen should have done more work.
Everywhere on youtube, tv
Rj people are mercilessly bashing Vasundhara Raje's government.
Perhaps, she is one the most hated chief ministers in India.

Everywhere on youtube, tv
Rj people are mercilessly bashing Vasundhara Raje's government.
Perhaps, she is one the most hated chief ministers in India.

Yeah, if BJP removes Raje, and changes the CM face then may be there is a chance

Yeah, if BJP removes Raje, and changes the CM face then may be there is a chance
If you do work, you should be elected or else you should be kicked out. This is the power of Democracy. I want Naidu to win in Andhra Pradesh, he will make a lot of difference. He shouldn't have left BJP.

BJP will loose all 3 big states
That is truth
Modi out in 2019
Congress coalition in 2019
New PM for india in 2019

Yeah new PM will be Pappu. Hahaha
I feel amazed to see some people's have faith and want pappu to be PM.

These people will be responsible for what happens to this nation as they will elect the same party they voted out in 2014.

Indians have short term memory.

@Amit1079, we will see on Dec 11 who wins. But then don't blame EVM like u always do.

Last edited:
I thought this election will be held along with 2019 parliamentary elections as a prelude to one nation one election, but dissatisfaction remains

Congress has got so much internal politics which is a big drawback. Anti incumbency in state and centre will be the drawback for congress. Some of my friends from Rajasthan with whom I talked recently told me that they like modi but won't vote for raje in vidan Sabha polls

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock