Pop Music Star Lance Bass Launches Weekly Show on SiriusXM

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sirius XM Radio today announced that pop music star/former *NSYNC member Lance Bass will host The Pop Ten, a new weekly music and pop culture show launching this weekend.

Beginning July 1, The Pop Ten with Lance Bass will air Friday nights from 10:00 pm – 12:00 am ET on SiriusXM OutQ, ch.108. As listeners across the country get their weekends started, Lance counts down the top ten songs and pop culture happenings for the week, joined in studio by celebrity guests and a regular crew of his closest friends.

The Pop Ten music countdowns will feature Lance's favorite tracks of the week—dance, pop, rock, world music, country, plus music from new artists he loves—as well as contributions from fans and friends via Twitter @lancebass, Facebook and live calls from listeners.

"I can't wait to host this weekly pop culture party on SiriusXM," said Lance Bass. "I want The Pop Ten to be the soundtrack my fans jumpstart start their weekends with."

"Lance is a pop music aficionado whose personality and perspective—as both a fan and an artist—make him a great fit for SiriusXM," said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer, SiriusXM. "As an artist, he's earned his spot in pop culture history. As the host of The Pop Ten, he will delight millions of longtime fans and have fun making new ones."

Lance will host the show from New York and LA. An encore presentation of the show will air Saturday nights on OutQ from 9:00 – 11:00 pm ET.

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news-releases/pop-music-star-lance-bass-launches-weekly-show-siriusxm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock