Pokemon - Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution | Netflix | Feb 27, 2020

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Good News- Pokemon CGI Anime movie- Mewtwo strikes back will b added this feb end ( its re made in 3D of old anime movie ) this yr only released in japan & south korea in theatres.. fr all other countries will be released on netflix ( hope they will even dub it in hindi using old hindi voice artists which cn used ) addition date got know through news site.

Source

Netflix to release CGI animated movie Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back-Evolution on February 27

Netflix confirms a ‘Witcher’ anime film

Netflix also announced witcher anime movie ( as live action was popular)

Netflix has unveiled trailer of the CG remake of the first Pokemon movie which is set to premiere on Netflix on February 27th 2020.

Source

When researchers discover and exploit a fossil of the Mythical Pokémon Mew, they unleash a
creation that goes against the very laws of nature.

The Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo was intended for use as a tool of destruction. But as Mewtwo
becomes aware of its own dubious origin, it begins to resent its human creators and seeks revenge…

Not intrigued by the trailer, 3D animation is OK but 2D looks way better somehow. And I dont wanna watch the same story again. (After 2D and Live action)

Not intrigued by the trailer, 3D animation is OK but 2D looks way better somehow. And I dont wanna watch the same story again. (After 2D and Live action)
Well. What can I say. Was forced to watch it with my nephews and surprisingly I liked it. Definitely worth a try. Btw watched it in Hindi. Dubbing is good, but tje song is so horrible (besura)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock