Poco M2 | M2 Pro

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
POCO M2 Pro Spotted on Xiaomi India's RF Exposure Page.

UndxaIf.png

The POCO M2 Pro has been listed on the brand’s RF exposure page. According to the listing of the POCO M2 Pro on the official website, the model number of the device is M2001J2I.

Where is Poco M1 Pro you ask?
Idk.. first tell me where is Poco X1?

No.. Poco M2 Pro will be a Mid-Range smartphone with specs similar to Redmi Note 9 Series. Even its Model no. is similar to Redmi Note 9 Series.
No bro, it doesn't make sense, unless the internals are different as well.
Source

The new Poco phone isn't likely to be a flagship by the brand. Instead, it is speculated as another mid-range smartphone. It may have some similarities with the Redmi Note 9 Pro that Xiaomi launched in India in March.

With a model number M2003J6CI, the Poco M2 Pro has been in development with the codename 'gram', reports XDA Developers. The model number in question is sounding similar to the Redmi Note 9 Pro that is listed as M2003J6A1I. It is reported that some references to the phone codenamed 'gram' have appeared in the kernel source code and firmware of the Redmi Note 9 Pro. Also, it is believed that Poco phone will have the same SD 720G SoC.

From what we've seen in the past, Poco could bring the Poco M2 Pro with a slightly tweaked hardware of the Redmi Note 9 Pro.

Poco M2 Pro receives Bluetooth SIG & Wi-Fi Alliance Certification.

VRflhlN.png

MhzMwQ5.jpg

The model number M2003J6CI, which is similar to the Redmi Note 9 Series, highly suggests that this will be another rebranded smartphone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock