Good News PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Sewerage Projects for Varanasi

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,618
Yes now may be some people have problem in this too :hehe:
*No Offence*
Yes, I do. Most of the threads discussing wrong doings of the government gets locked. Meanwhile this one is unlocked. I am looking at the hypocrisy here. As some members highlighted that we are suppose to discuss about entertainment rather than politics here. I think from now on posting anything political should be banned.

Last edited:
Good news , hope it is not another news like spending Rs 7000 crores and no improvement in Ganga.

Jumlaians in 2016:
Ganga to be clean by July 2018: Uma Bharti
She said the return of river dolphins, turtles and gold fish in the Ganga aqua life system would be the biggest benchmark to prove that the river has rejuvenated.
Ganga to be clean by July 2018: Uma Bharti

Jumlaians in 2017:

Uma Bharti to fast unto death if Ganga cleaning plans don't start by Oct'18
"If it did not happen, I will go for 'mahaupvaas' till 'mahaprayan' at
Triveni Sangam
in Prayag (in Uttar Pradesh)," she said.
the minister said the BJP-led NDA government had the mandate to rule the country till February 2019 and therefore, the works had to be completed by October 2018.

Uma Bharti to fast unto death if Ganga cleaning plans don't start by Oct'18 - Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock