PM Modi to launch new BHIM platform to push digital payments (Now Launched)

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch BHIM-Aadhaar platform for merchants to facilitate digital payments and unveil cash back and referral bonus schemes for the BHIM app at Nagpur tomorrow. These announcements will be made by the prime minister at a function on the occasion of 126th birth anniversary of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar.

“BHIM-Aadhaar, the merchant interface of the BHIM App, to be launched by the prime minister will pave the way for making digital payments by using the Aadhaar platform,” an official statement said today.

“This will enable every Indian citizen to pay digitally using their biometric data like their thumb imprint on a merchants’ biometric enabled device which could be smartphone having a biometric reader,” it added.

PM Modi to launch new BHIM platform to push digital payments | The Indian Express

RE: PM Modi to launch new BHIM platform to push digital payments

bjp govt is flop...

only plans, yojnas etc...

action is 0.

shawl_who said:
bjp govt is flop...

only plans, yojnas etc...

action is 0.

that is why people are supporting them. such fools they are. (Sarcasm)

Good news. Soon Cards will become history  :eek:hya

Prathamesh said:
that is why people are supporting them. such fools they are.

For That Blame congress for not making People of India literate even after 70 years of independence  :dodgy

Sarkar said:
For That Blame congress for not making People of India literate even after 70 years of independence  :dodgy

I was joking bro.
This system if successful will be a big thing for all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prathamesh said:
I was joking bro.
This system if successful will be a big thing for all.

But I am not. We should be ashamed of ourselves, Even after so many years all previous Govts failed to achieve 100% literacy , when Brazil has literacy rate of 94% we have in 60s  :wall

Sarkar said:
But I am not. We should be ashamed of ourselves, Even after so many years all previous Govts failed to achieve 100% literacy , when Brazil has literacy rate of 94% we have in 60s  :wall

Sorry bro it is 74%+ according to my knowledge & it surely will be much higher in 2021 census.

Agree with Sarkar bro opinion over this. That we only see negative thoughts not think that someone is trying not just sitting silent like previous PM :hehe

Prathamesh said:
Sorry bro it is 74%+ according to my knowledge & it surely will be much higher in 2021 census.

That number is highly inflated for face saving in international stage after all we are projecting ourselves as next UN security council permanent member. Reality is half of those people can only sign their signature that too in terrible handwriting and nothing else, cannot even read a single line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock