Discussion Pm Modi abused by Karnataka Congress Cabinet Minister Roshan Baig

abhi1276

Reaction score
Son of a *****!!!
This time a frustrated Congress Minister has used his boneless tongue to abuse PM Modi in a public rally. In an attempt to win the claps and whistles from the crowd, this cabinet Minister of Karnataka government said that PM Modi is being called as a ‘son of a ***** after his demonetisation move.
He said that, after PM Modi banned the Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes, even the BJP supporters call him son of a *****
Note:I have added astrick mark because the page from where i am posting word are clearly written which is unparliamentary language.what ever you may have problem with prime minister of india this is not a way to abuse PM of country.

Modi is son of a *****!!! This is how Karnataka Congress Cabinet Minister Roshan Baig abused PM Modi

this kind of stuff should not be discussed on forum...
#personal_Opinion

Respect ur opinion, but this is a national issue. There are many political parties with different ideology and working style. They have different leaders who agree/disagree on many issues. BUT, PM is not of any party, leader or a group, PM is of the entire nation. Whatever it is no one should abuse PM, criticise if he doesnt work, but no Abusing. This is absolutely wrong. The cabinet minister must be sacked.

Yes agreed, I feel some mod should close this thread.
Even tv news channel for eg: republic tv are open debating this issue that too on national tv then why this thread should be closed my intention is not to hurt anyone but people should also know that what kind of politician we have in a country so next time we should know where to vote n whom to vote.....you can be angry with govt for their work, policy but how can you stoop so low just for your selfishness attitude by abusing the constitutional post person then this show there mentality if they can abuse PM then we as general public is nowhere.

Last edited:
Guys don't forget that we are in forum to discuss things and current situation and stuff. So, don't think that there something wrong in it.

After reporting Mods didn't take action to close the thread thats fine.

But People who sits on different corners of the nation without understanding the hardships faced by people from different other parts of the country especially in South Indian States should know why there is feel of such an abusive anger against PM of the nation.The Cabinet Minister's words is just a reflection of prevailing mood of the people of South Indian states who are in sense of great anger against Modi because of the loss incurred & hardships that continues unabated even until now.

Its really sad to see some leaders abusing our PM, when we have such a PM who works hard so that we can have a better future. These leaders wont understand the work he is doing, all they want is fast results and want everything in place in 5 years. PM is sowing the seeds and we will get to see the advantages and full results in coming months/years.

Note: No one sowed any seed for last 5 decades, if they had sown we would be a developed nation today

Even tv news channel for eg: republic tv are open debating this issue that too on national tv then why this thread should be closed my intention is not to hurt anyone but people should also know that what kind of politician we have in a country so next time we should know where to vote n whom to vote.....you can be angry with govt for their work, policy but how can you stoop so low just for your selfishness attitude by abusing the constitutional post person then this show there mentality if they can abuse PM then we as general public is nowhere.

This news is perfect for Indian news channels 😁and even more convenient for a channel like 'Republic'. 😂 Well, about DDF, I see dreamdth as a community of helpful 'tech'nical experts and users who wish to learn and share their knowledge, experiences with each other. For this political scum there's twitter. But that's just me.
I didn't report this thread. This thread didn't hurt me, but somewhere I felt this forum is greater than all this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock