Please Suggest Me Best Camera Phone Under 30K-40K

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

I'm too much confused between so many mobile phones available. I need to buy a new smartphone and my budget is 30K which can be increased up to 40K.

First I was planning to go for Samsung A50 but I read that its slow and its in-display fingerprint scanner is very slow.

Then I decided to go with OnePlus 6T but I read reviews that its camera is not very good.

Now I'm very confused which mobile phone has best camera under this budget?

I have never used Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo phones, so I have no idea how the phones are in performance and camera.

I want the best camera phone which must support portrait/bokeh mode in selfie as well as rear camera.

Please guys suggest some phones which come with excellent camera.

Thanks in advance.

Personally i am using Sony XZ Premium and a Nokia 808 Pure View
Though Sony gives stunning results it fails when capturing motion objects
For you there are many choices depending on your preference of Chip and make
Honor View 20 256GB
Apple iPhone X
(if you can get slightly used in warranty in neat condition within budget)
Nokia 7 Plus
Redmi Note 7 Pro
(The new choice)
Asus ZenFone 5Z 128gb (The under dog)
Read about them and decide.

Last edited:
Since your primary requirement is Camera, I suggest you look at the below.

1. Apple iPhone 7 Plus - 48990 iPhone 7 Plus Flipkart
2. Google Pixel 2 XL - 39999 Pixel 2 XL Flipkart
3. Samsung S8 - 30990 S8 Flipkart
4. OnePlus 6T - 37999 - OnePlus 6T Amazon

Among these, iPhone 7 Plus is above your budget (Even if you extend it to 40k), but it's worth the price, and best know for it's Camera performance. But if you strictly can't go above 40k, I would suggest Pixel 2 XL followed by Samsung S8. Pixel 2 XL has one of the best cameras ever built on a smartphone and S8's camera is an improved version of S7/S7 Edge. Low light photography was a delight on S7, I personally experienced it. Your last option is OnePlus 6T, it has good Camera hardware, but you need to utilize it properly using Pro/Manual mode, Auto mode may be poor on it.

3. Samsung S8 - 30990 S8 Flipkart
If anyone reading this thread and planning to purchase S8 then make sure to disable software updates after first boot of the device.

I had Samsung Galaxy S8 earlier and it got hell lot slower, hangy after last few software updates and i had to sell it. Somehow i felt like it was intentional from Samsung to force users buy newer device.

If you got latest updates preloaded - Good luck!

Thanks guys for suggestions. I ordered Honor View 20 just now. Will arrive on Sunday. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock