Seeking Help Planning To Port Jio To Vi

Totally depends on your area bro.
Vi is amazing in our place. While Jio is horrible.
Ask someone in your neighborhood who has Vi.

Vi is amazing in my area followed by Airtel and Jio. But it would depend upon your area as well. Jio is very clogged here now-a-days unlike earlier making Vi a decent alternative for me with Double Data for the time being.

One Week a go, me (Wife Telangana) sim ported VI to Jio in my name (Maharastra). it going to activate in tomorrow 11Pm

Biggest minus point in VI is Volte and WiFi calling.
VoLTE works. If it doesn’t, call customer care and get it activated. Last week I ported from Jio to Vi and couldn’t be more happier. Jio speeds were 0.10 Mbps and Vi gives me 70-80 Mbps. Jio is a scam network with fancy ads and oversubscribed.
I challenge you to use Jio’s wifi calling for one week and make a note of how many callers tell you your phone was out of coverage even when you had full wifi signal.
I have disabled Jio and Airtel’s wifi calling as it is simply unusable and unreliable. You will miss important calls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock