Seeking Help Planning to get Jio Fiber, need suggestions

gaurav k

Reaction score
Hi..everyone
i am planning to get Jio fiber as in my city there is no other good ISP that offers better benefits than jio fiber there is few questions that i want to ask..who are using the jio fiber currently.
1) I am not interested in watching tv shows so it is necessary to pay separately for step up box subscription..???
2)After paying the 2500rs for the installation is the 199rs with 1000gb data for 7 days (235rs with gst) available for the first initial recharge..?? because all other plans are of no use for me..
3)Is the Jio fiber router support port forwarding..???

I really need a stable good internet for me and my sister studies..Jio fiber is the only option in my city..can anyone answer this question..???

From what I know, the 199rs plan with 1TB data for 1 week is a top-up above the base plan.
You can't use it without an active base plan.

I can't say anything after this. Jio Broadband is very expensive. You have to pay 699+18% per month for 100GB.
Jio Fiber - Broadband Plans, Price & Latest Offers

Go for mobile broadband if you can.. like airtel dongle. Take a yearly plan 2GB per month.
2GB/month plan sucks though. It sucked even in 2016.

And he wants stable connection. Mobile internet cannot be considered as stable.

2GB/month plan sucks though. It sucked even in 2016.

And he wants stable connection. Mobile internet cannot be considered as stable.
Sorry 2GB per day.. corrected.. 😂
Mobile internet not that unstable you think..

Last edited:
I can't say anything after this. Jio Broadband is very expensive. You have to pay 699+18% per month for 100GB.
Jio Fiber - Broadband Plans, Price & Latest Offers

Go for mobile broadband if you can.. like airtel dongle. Take a yearly plan 2GB per month day.

there are other broadband ISP in my city but they are even worst than what Jio fiber is currently offering..So i have no choice ..and also i need a broadband connection ..and wireless internet will not be suitable for my need..

i was guessing the 199rs plan is standalone plan because of the article on dreamdth which is Jio Fiber Rs 199 Combo Plan now offering 1 TB data | DreamDTH it is clearly mentioned in this article that the 199rs plan previously was not a standalone but it is now..

Discussion - Jio Fiber now offers 1 TB data with 7 days validity at just Rs 199+GST

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock