Paytm transfer of account

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Query On Paytm transfer of account

I have 2 mobile numbers ( One is completely KYC'ed with Paytm and other with None)

Can i transfer all my access from my KYC'ed Account and update new number of the one which i have not done. Will the account get transferred including my Paytm bank balance also ?

If yes how this can be done.. can someone provide me or show the steps to do it

So basically you need to contact PayTM via Twitter or just mail them.

Hi Guys

Query On Paytm transfer of account

I have 2 mobile numbers ( One is completely KYC'ed with Paytm and other with None)

Can i transfer all my access from my KYC'ed Account and update new number of the one which i have not done. Will the account get transferred including my Paytm bank balance also ?

If yes how this can be done.. can someone provide me or show the steps to do it
I have also two accounts of paytm
But only full facilities you got in KYC account not on non-kyc.
From verified kyc account you can transfer any amount of balance to any paytm number or any bank account at 0% (might be different on some accounts) of charges.

From verified kyc account you can transfer any amount of balance to any paytm number or any bank account at 0% (might be different on some accounts) of charges.
no no,,,,my question is not about amount transfer

Suppose One of my KYC'd acount number is ABC and non Kyc;ed is XYZ
So i want to deactivate ABC and transfer alll my details to non Kycd XYZ.. is that possible..will it get transfered...so i shd just updated phone number from ABC to XYZ right ?

contact paytm

they will assis u to deactivate non-kyc number related paytm and then

Update that Mobile number with KYC enabled wallet.

no no,,,,my question is not about amount transfer

Suppose One of my KYC'd acount number is ABC and non Kyc;ed is XYZ
So i want to deactivate ABC and transfer alll my details to non Kycd XYZ.. is that possible..will it get transfered...so i shd just updated phone number from ABC to XYZ right ?
OK now I understand,
But remember one thing in this scenario is that might be possibility
there are...
If you doing kyc in xyz then it might be higher chances that paytm said to you that you can't do kyc in xyz with same I'd because this kyc is already attached with some other account (paytm's point of ABC).
Once you done your kyc in any of company then you can't add same kyc in secondary account,
In this scenario that is not matters whether if it is your primary account is actived or deactivated.

OK now I understand,
But remember one thing in this scenario is that might be possibility
there are...
If you doing kyc in xyz then it might be higher chances that paytm said to you that you can't do kyc in xyz with same I'd because this kyc is already attached with some other account (paytm's point of ABC).
Once you done your kyc in any of company then you can't add same kyc in secondary account,
In this scenario that is not matters whether if it is your primary account is actived or deactivated.
Yes Naimish.
I spoke to Paytm CC and confirmed i can update the new number in my existing Paytm which is KYc'ed and everything gets transfered in the new number...
so there wont be need to again do KYC for the new number...it will take from the existing KYC i had on earlier number.

I have replied to them with old and new number to process request from backend :)

Yes Naimish.
I spoke to Paytm CC and confirmed i can update the new number in my existing Paytm which is KYc'ed and everything gets transfered in the new number...
so there wont be need to again do KYC for the new number...it will take from the existing KYC i had on earlier number.

I have replied to them with old and new number to process request from backend :)
that is what i said before.

I have done this in 2018.

The only probelm i observed is

My old number which was KYC with paytm. and also PAYTM bank. was 99XYZ705AB. so in app at that time is was showing, that my PAYTM account number is 9199XYZ705AB with IFSC code as PYTM0123456 to transfer fund from any bank account to paytm BANK account.

but today my paytm running on 92ABC205AB, but i still have to make NEFT to 9199XYZ705AB ,,, IFSC-PYTM0123456 this number to receive fund in my paytm bank account from my OTHER bank (say icici bank).

bu ofcource paytm having option to add money in paytm bank via debit card/paytm wallet also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock