• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,829

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I keep getting text message about having 100 bucks on my old paytm account. Every time I login same isn't present. This is really unethical of paytm to cheat users. That's not it. Whenever I ordered anything from paytm mall I keep on getting calls from telemarketers about some contest or someone posing as a bank employee who wants atm and aadhar details. I know this as I got calls in the month of April and May. It stopped. Again when I ordered stuff last month from paytm mall I started receiving similar calls. These telemarketers even has my address and everything. I am not trying to defame paytm. But be careful before making any transaction on paytm and paytm mall.
Source

Last edited:
Yes these kinda stupid misleading msges keep coming. And once my sister got the message mentioning rs2000 in paytm and she believed in it and called me where the hell is rs2000 as the app is not showing. So had to explain whats the main motto of this

I keep getting text message about having 100 bucks on my old paytm account. Every time I login same isn't present. This is really unethical of paytm to cheat users. That's not it. Whenever I ordered anything from paytm mall I keep on getting calls from telemarketers about some contest or someone posing as a bank employee who wants atm and aadhar details. I know this as I got calls in the month of April and May. It stopped. Again when I ordered stuff last month from paytm mall I started receiving similar calls. These telemarketers even has my address and everything. I am not trying to defame paytm. But be careful before making any transaction on paytm and paytm mall.
Source
even I keep on getting this message. I think it is on the credit service, which I fear to sign up to.

even I keep on getting this message. I think it is on the credit service, which I fear to sign up to.
I have already signed for paytm postpaid and its really good nothing to worry. Its really good that you are eligible for this because currently only very limited customers are only eligible..

Whenever I ordered anything from paytm mall I keep on getting calls from telemarketers about some contest or someone posing as a bank employee who wants atm and aadhar details. I know this as I got calls in the month of April and May. It stopped. Again when I ordered stuff last month from paytm mall I started receiving similar calls. These telemarketers even has my address and everything.
They sell our private information to fraud telemarkers who pay them money. They don't know what trouble people go through because of it.

It is also privacy breach but then we are in country like India and no one bothers about it.

Myntra does this too. If you complain, they ask us for number from which we received the call but after we share number, no action has been taken.

You won't see anything in your account. They are giving you an up front credit of 100 rupees. I think you need to pay it back within a certain period of time like credit card bill. There are only few people who can use this facility right now on Paytm.

I had used my private mobile number while registering with paytm. Since then I have been receiving lot of spam SMSs and few calls from tele marketres.
Pretty sure they sold my information to third parties

I also ordered one product from Paytm(China mall), after 2-3 months I have got call about lucky draw with my ordered product information. Even Paytm claims 100% safe. In reality 100% unsafe. All refurbished items were selling, they don't have proper knowledge to solve the customers issues.

My 5 number are eligible but I've stopped trusting these people one day my merchant account stopped working. A large queue is waiting for payment accept. That day and today I uninstall merchant previlage.

Same issue , after a month I added ₹ 1000 in PayTM for uber usage for my family. Now continuously getting spam calls.

Good that they are not calling after 6 PM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock