Breaking Paytm First Credit Card Powered by Citibank

Is it worth to take this card? I am already having Amazon Pay and HDFC Credit card, but the movie offer(1+1) on booking every Friday alongwith Paytm First Membership is making me trapped to get this card and finally today I have got the option to apply for this, so if anyone of you is using it please suggest and also wanted to know few things

I applied for Paytm First Card today and now its saying that some Citi bank associate will get in touch with me for further process.

I applied it because firstly loved their Movie Offer(Book tickets on every friday for any day and get 300 instant off on 2nd Ticket valid twice in a month) and secondly loved the Free Paytm First Membership included, so would get Bollywood Hungama, Eros Now etc subscriptions etc free for a year.

Even they are running an offer that if we apply card before 31st Jan, 2020 we will get 1K cashback if we spend 3K within first 30 days.

I don't think any other normal card provides such good offer on Movies, yes premium cards do like Citi World Credit Card and others but it is difficult to get them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock