• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,359

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
PayPal is today launching a new credit card, the PayPal Cashback MasterCard – its first card to offer shoppers direct cash back on purchases, instead of points that vary by category. The card, introduced in partnership with Synchrony Financial, will offer 2 percent back on purchases, with no annual fee, no minimum redemption amount, no restrictions on how to spend cash rewards, and no expiration, the company says.

It will also include security protections from PayPal, as well as standard MasterCard benefits like extended warranty coverage, purchase protection, and identity theft resolution assistance. PayPal purchases, meanwhile, will receive PayPal Purchase Protection at no additional cost.

PayPal launches its first cash back credit card to boost PayPal usage in stores

Where I can use PayPal to make payments. I can't see it listed in Flipkart, Amazon, Uber, Ola, Swiggi, Zomato or any popular sites.

Last edited:
3wHPoxC.png

Free Shipping return is offered by PayPal.

Can i use rupay card to load money in paypal? Wanna do some AliExpress shopping but i only have rupay sbi card.

3wHPoxC.png

Free Shipping return is offered by PayPal.
Yes they offer this for their Indian customers since quite some time...Many people who use PayPal are not aware about this though...I quite frequently need to buy stuffs from eBay & had to send the item back a couple of times & claimed the return shipping & they were processed without any problem...It's better if you ship the item back via India Post & get the receipt from them which will have the Tracking Number & the India Post logo...The limit is $20 actually but shows $15 on their site...

I trust & feel more confident to use PayPal more than my banks lol...Every-time I had any problem with any of my international purchases, I could get them sorted with their help... :) :)

Yes they offer this for their Indian customers since quite some time...Many people who use PayPal are not aware about this though...I quite frequently need to buy stuffs from eBay & had to send the item back a couple of times & claimed the return shipping & they were processed without any problem...It's better if you ship the item back via India Post & get the receipt from them which will have the Tracking Number & the India Post logo...The limit is $20 actually but shows $15 on their site...

I trust & feel more confident to use PayPal more than my banks lol...Every-time I had any problem with any of my international purchases, I could get them sorted with their help... :) :)
Off topic : Ever since PMC scam. I keep under ₹500 in bank only for recharges and cashbacks. I even withdraw money as soon as it comes. I don't trust any bank at the moment.

Off topic : Ever since PMC scam. I keep under ₹500 in bank only for recharges and cashbacks. I even withdraw money as soon as it comes. I don't trust any bank at the moment.
So you are using a zero balance account ?? And you store all your money in your home only ?? :unsure: No problem if you want to keep that as a secret for privacy issues... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock