Breaking Pakistan bans IPL broadcast

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,337
Pakistan's Minister of Information and Broadcasting, Fawad Ahmed Chaudhry has confirmed that Pakistan will not be airing Indian Premier League (IPL) 2019 matches, starting March 23.

The decision comes after DSports pulled out from broadcasting the Twenty20 games midway through the recently-concluded fourth season held between February 14 and March 17.

Pakistan decide not to broadcast Indian Premier League 2019 matches

India bans PSL That is Loss for Pak, And Pak Bans IPL That is Also Loss for Them, Not For Us. Who Care They Broadcast or Not.
Unfortunately the people blocking the broadcast are the same people against politicising of sports. I am shocked that IPL wasn't banned before there. To be fair we did ban Pakistani's from taking part in IPL. Doesn't make sense of making money off broadcast rights there.

I think from next years onwards, we should ban players from participating in IPL if they participate in PSL. Nation comes first.

Last edited:
Who cares!!

Anyways we don't need Pakistan to indulge in this mega event neither in term of player nor audience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock