• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before 10th April 2020. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Breaking Over 10,000 cab drivers have registered for OLA in London ahead of launch

TJ_DJ

Elite
Reaction score
Title is misleading. The news article says:
Over 10K drivers in London register on Ola ahead of launch.

Not Ola Auto. Nowhere does the article mention about Autos. It is Ola Cabs only.

OP
A

alienwrz

Amateur
Reaction score
Title is misleading. The news article says:
Over 10K drivers in London register on Ola ahead of launch.

Not Ola Auto. Nowhere does the article mention about Autos. It is Ola Cabs only.
thanks i saw the article with cabby standing next to auto...

TJ_DJ

Elite
Reaction score
thanks i saw the article with cabby standing next to auto...
Sometimes I really hate websites for putting up completely unrelated images on news articles. Sometimes the images are old and also incorrect.
Eg: Putting up a Mumbai BEST Bus image for a news article about Pune Municipal Transport. Putting up a Mumbai EMU Local train image for a Lonavala Train news article.

The image of Ola Auto in Liverpool, UK is taken from this old news article dated 26-Mar-2019:
Ola autos in Liverpool: Company launches fleet of Bajaj, Piaggio 'tuk tuks' in the UK

Top Bottom