• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,774

Advik

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Today I ordered new HP laptop for my personal use.
Model - HP 14s Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3rd Gen 14s - dk0093AU.
Ram - 8GB
SSD - 256GB
HDD - 1TB
Size - 14inch FHD.
Price - 48,990.

Also ordered a Wireless HP Mouse with it.

Waiting for delivery now.
Thanks.

Congrats bro for your new laptop. 🎉

Good that you have opted for a SSD based laptop. It will give you smooth experience.

Congrats bro!
I have been using HP Probook 445R G6 Notebook with the same processor for my Office use. Performance is really good but noticed some heating issue which might be because of my constant usage and running of various IDEs at a single point of time.

Last edited:
Congrats bro for your new laptop. 🎉

Good that you have opted for a SSD based laptop. It will give you smooth experience.
Thanks bro.
I was little bit confused between AMD and Intel. But at last I decided to go with AMD because Intel was costlier. Hope I took right decision.

Congrats bro!
I have been using HP Probook 445R G6 Notebook with the same processor for my Office use. Performance is really good but noticed some heating issue which might be because of my constant usage and running of various IDE at a single of time.
Im not a heavy user bro...Just will do some internet browsing and some file work. So I think it will be good for me.

Thanks bro.
I was little bit confused between AMD and Intel. But at last I decided to go with AMD because Intel was costlier. Hope I took right decision.
Even i have never used an AMD processor yet for my computer. But seen many of our forum members using them and found it par or better than Intel processors. Do share your experience once delivered, bro. :)

I was little bit confused between AMD and Intel.

This is actually a myth now. Not a fact anymore. There were days when Intel ruled the CPU market as an undisputed King. But now it is getting very tight competition from AMD. Infact I would say AMD is now more advanced than Intel, in technology.

Those who switched to AMD from Intel never regretted. AMD's stock price overtook Intel recently, after 15 years. They also reached all time high record for stock prices. AMD has become the go-to CPU for every gamer now.

The best thing that happened to AMD was their zen architecture. There was no turning back since then. AMD climbing and Intel falling. Intel has to come up with something extraordinary to regain its supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock