Discussion Oppo K3

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
OPPO K3 will be arriving with a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with notch-less screen and full HD+ resolution of 1080x2340 pixels. It will have in-screen fingerprint sensor.

It will have a pop-up selfie with 16-megapixel lens.

Oppo K3 will have Snapdragon 710, RAM upto 8GB and Storage upto 256GB. It will come with Color OS 9 and Android 9 Pie out of the box.

It has 3,765mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge and USB-C.

It could be available in two variants 6/132 and 8/256.
It may be priced around ₹ 19,000 in Three Color options Nebula Purple, Morning White and Farm Black.

OPPO K3 price could be less than 1,899 Yuan (~$275) - Gizmochina

Last edited:
@Abhinav842 always Attach source link with your post when copying any news from other sites give actual credit :ok2:

Thanks. I always do that, this time missed as I started editing the post before adding the link. :blush2:
No problem bro before posting use the preview option so that you can edit the changes before posting . Also give gaps between your paragraphs .. So that it looks clean when someone is reading :smile2:

Launching on 19th July, the all-new OPPO K3 is Designed to Perform with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, VOOC 3.0 charging, Rising Camera, and Hidden Fingerprint Unlock. Now open your world to immersive entertainment with a 6.5-inch AMOLED Full Screen, Dolby Atmos, Game Boost 2.0

Oppo India©

Launching on Amazon
2019-7-11-13-39-11.png

Specs looks very similar to Realme x... Is there any difference between these two models? Is oppo making same phones in two different brands?

Specs looks very similar to Realme x... Is there any difference between these two models? Is oppo making same phones in two different brands?
Yes, Oppo is releasing same phone with different branding after making little changes. Only difference between Oppo K3 and Realme X is Rear Camera, everything else is copy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock