Seeking Help Online Radio

ashok.dishtv

Reaction score
Hello friends, I wish to start a online radio for some devotional purpose. I'm the listener of radio, but don't know about its technical specifications. So I need expert ideas for this project. I wants to know the requirements for this project. Post your ideas and technical details. Thank you

Apart from hardware like Computer Mike Control unit you need a licence to play Songs_If you want to run entertainment Online Radio_& then you need a platform like Airtime Pro, Radiojar, Live365, Shoucast etc
Visit these sites to get further info.

Apart from hardware like Computer Mike Control unit you need a licence to play Songs_If you want to run entertainment Online Radio_& then you need a platform like Airtime Pro, Radiojar, Live365, Shoucast etc
Visit these sites to get further info.
I'm going to play only Christian devotional songs and won't use any talk shows or entertainment items. Sometimes I'll play recorded speeches. That's it. What's the internet speed required? Can I use my own domain or will be the part of broadcasting platform linked domains? Kindly explain

I just found this post. Have you start your journey as a online radio broadcaster?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock