Discussion One Airtel Plan | News and Updates

Ankit Jain

Reaction score
Guys I got a notification from airtel to upgrade to a airtel one plan for Rs.1999+gst every month.

It offers
300gb of broadband data with 200mbps speed
75gb of mobile data and unlimited calling for 3nos
Rs.424 worth tv channels from airtel tv.

The main benefit is we get free airtel tv xstream box with it.

I am currently on airtel prepaid paying 199rs for my mobile recharge on 3 of my numbers. My broadband plan is same from airtel for which I pay 999+gst.

My doubts:
1. So is it worth to upgrade the plan as this will reduce the bills for me.

2. Also can we sideload certain unofficial apps on xstream box to view channels via these apps???

3. I have mi tv 4 55" 4k currently, so does Netflix, prime video and youtube support 4k on the xstream box as my Mi tv doesn't offer them on 4k. They max go for 1080p only. Tried all but in vain.

4. Any major bugs in xstream box that makes your tv viewing experience bad.

All the above is it worth enough to go the upgrade??? Since my broadband plan is same. Also I pay 200 every month for mobile plans so 600rs goes away the same way. So its total of ₹1780 which I pay. I watch all tv channels on an sideloaded app on my Mi tv so don't pay anything for dth currently.

OBTQbKy.jpg

P.S. Please don't me here as I have asked the admins and only after confirmation I have posted this thread here. If it needs to be moved to particular section please do the same.

Last edited:
Bro, do you mind sharing the link to where the plans are listed? or provide Screenshots of all plans?

There are four One Airtel Plan which got a price revision in first week of June, but the Rs 1999 plan only offers BB+Digital TV combined along with Postpaid. If not wrong, then prepaid isn't part of the One Airtel plan. It is an integrated combo of Broadband+Digital TV+Postpaid.

On the Xstream STB part, there is a T&C part of it.

Website TnC

Airtel Home Terms and Conditions

Airtel offering Xstream Box at Rs 1500 refundable Security Deposit under One Airtel Plan | OnlyTech.com

Sorry bro I did not mention postpaid but with 3 mobile numbers I actually meant of converting my mobile numbers to postpaid.

Thing is I wouldn't care about it since it is one plan.

Guys!

Recently Upgraded My Postpaid Connection To One Airtel Family Plan - 899 + Tax

Benefits: 2 Postpaid Numbers + 1 DTH (HD Connection, If You Want XStream Box Pay Rs.1500 As Refundable Security Deposite)

Calls Unlimited Free, Internet 75GB Each Number Will Get

Finally DTH Account Will Be Credited Rs.413 Per Month,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On The Day Of Activation Unanimously Rs.2000 Credited Into My DTH Account,

Even Airtel Store Guy Got No Idea, How It Got Credited,,,

This Plan Simply Superb

Guys!

Recently Upgraded My Postpaid Connection To One Airtel Family Plan - 899 + Tax

Benefits: 2 Postpaid Numbers + 1 DTH (HD Connection, If You Want XStream Box Pay Rs.1500 As Refundable Security Deposite)

Calls Unlimited Free, Internet 75GB Each Number Will Get

Finally DTH Account Will Be Credited Rs.413 Per Month,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On The Day Of Activation Unanimously Rs.2000 Credited Into My DTH Account,

Even Airtel Store Guy Got No Idea, How It Got Credited,,,

This Plan Simply Superb

Bro I have also upgraded to the same 899 Plan and Airtel did credit me Rs. 2000 immediately into my DTH account. But I have been noticing in spite of this One Airtel Plan, My DTH wallet balance have been reducing daily approx to the package I have opted for. by any chance, Are others using One Airtel facing the same issue.

Bro I have also upgraded to the same 899 Plan and Airtel did credit me Rs. 2000 immediately into my DTH account. But I have been noticing in spite of this One Airtel Plan, My DTH wallet balance have been reducing daily approx to the package I have opted for. by any chance, Are others using One Airtel facing the same issue.

I'm Unable To Understand Your Issue Correctly! Can You Elaborate?

Hopefully this explains
1. I have upgraded to One Airtel Plan for Rs. 899
2. Rs. 2000 got credited into my Airtel DTH wallet
3. With One Airtel Plan. I should Ideally be able to view channels worth 413 Per Month
4. But, I had some balance in my DTH account prior to upgrading to One Airtel.
5. Now, Airtel is deducting balance from DTH wallet like it happens for normal DTH account (Daily charges accounting to my monthly subscription)

Hopefully this explains
1. I have upgraded to One Airtel Plan for Rs. 899
2. Rs. 2000 got credited into my Airtel DTH wallet
3. With One Airtel Plan. I should Ideally be able to view channels worth 413 Per Month
4. But, I had some balance in my DTH account prior to upgrading to One Airtel.
5. Now, Airtel is deducting balance from DTH wallet like it happens for normal DTH account (Daily charges accounting to my monthly subscription)

Yeah It'll Deduct From DTH Account Only And Every Month They Will Credit Rs.413 Into Your DTH Account!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock