Discussion Ola Electric Scooter

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 9,556
This seems great but Simple One scooter looks even better... 200km range. I guess it comes down to service quality and production capacity. Ola has branding advantage.
Agreed simple one looks good on paper but Simple one is yet to come up with final product, they displayed prototype in the launch event as per the guy in launch event wearing white shoe and delivery is no where in nearby times.

Also, They are yet to have proper manufacturing unit ready. This launch excercise was meant to get the funding.

Don't want to write off Simple one at the moment but it seems they showcased Ather scooter as their own and many other irregularities during the product launch. Simple one seems to be India's Nikola and Suhas is Trevor Milton.

I still wish Simple one gets right people and required funding to ensure the scooter sees the light.

Yesterday only booked with 500. Changed my mind from NTorq(Racing Edition) 125 to Ola, Since the difference is 20 -30 K nly. Don't know when it will get delivered 😅

At roadside current poles 😜🤣😁

Darlinggggggggg 🤣😝

mixed soup GIF
Doc Brown Shock GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

What about charging point bro ?? Where we can charge ??
2 Options
1> Charge at the Ola Hyper charge Network. I live in Chennai and there are at least 3 of them within 5 km range in my area(Chromepet). It can Charge upto 50 % in 18 minutes (75 Kms Approx). Not sure about price can be between 30 - 50 bucks.

2> They provide Charger (Inclusive of price) which needs a traditional socket. At home, with Normal Current, For full charge it may took upto 6 hrs which gives roughly 160 - 170 Kms. Will do Night Charging.

Ri8 now I am in Rent House so has to depend on Extenders(Ist Floor) for home charge. In Future has plans to build a House with a Electric Socket at Parking😅

Ri8 now I am in Rent House so has to depend on Extenders(Ist Floor) for home charge. In Future has plans to build a House with a Electric Socket at Parking😅
Well I'm in own home but flat system so it's impossible to put point system in parking lot 😔😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock