hike

Solutions
Reaction score
6Et9Ytc.jpg

LuBLyxR.jpg

oiAOQ90.jpg

Source

hxDCMTO.png

Ola's pricing of scooter is really going to give tension to ICE Scooter and even to some existing EVs like ather or Bajaj chetak. Just 7k extra to activa in Hyderabad. I have reserved one and now waiting for test drive before I go ahead making the final payment.

Last edited:
The features are clearly the best among competition!
The Ola S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters get the best-in-segment features and the list is certainly an extensive one. Take a look!
81215ola-s1-pro.jpg

45065ola-s1-pro-90.jpg

Gets some class-leading features
Here is the list of features on the Ola S1 electric scooter:

- Cruise control
- Keyless access
- In-built speakers
- Voice Control
- Personalised Moods on instrument cluster (themes)

26689ola-s1-002.jpg

Accept / reject calls, play music
Just like Ather 450X, Ola Electric is also giving options to accept or reject calls and also play music with the help of a touchscreen dashboard. There is a dedicated Ola mobile app with the help of which you can see vehicle stats, book service appointment for your vehicle, track it and do a lot more.
80988ola-s1-997.jpg

They should launch their own fleet of Ola scooter taxis by giving them out on financing or lease basis to their Ola partners. Rapido is growing pretty quickly in the absence of competition here in Mumbai, only Uber has a bike share option.

They should launch their own fleet of Ola scooter taxis by giving them out on financing or lease basis to their Ola partners. Rapido is growing pretty quickly in the absence of competition here in Mumbai, only Uber has a bike share option.
They should also come up with subscription options also.

This seems great but Simple One scooter looks even better... 200km range. I guess it comes down to service quality and production capacity. Ola has branding advantage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock