Official Hint says OnePlus 3T may come to India soon!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 646

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
OnePlus 3T may come to India soon!

Guess who's coming to town?

Cx2txeqVIAAdQzq.jpg

OnePlus India Tweet

[font=Lato,]
s5L97PD.png
[/font]

[font=Lato,]Oneplus 3T India launch confirmed! but when?[/font]

[font=Lato,]Getting the OnePlus 3T to India has been a top priority for us, and we are delighted to announce that we are all set to release the OnePlus 3T in India shortly! The next big question on everyone’s mind would be the announcement of the launch date.[/font]

[font=Lato,][size=medium][font=Lato,]Since we know how eager our fans are to get their hands on the OnePlus 3T in India, we felt that it is only befitting for us to do something special. So I volunteer to put myself up to a round of ‘Truth or Dare’ where you, our fans, can choose to either ‘ask me anything’ or challenge me to an ‘adventurous dare’. At the end of this round, I will announce the official date of the OnePlus 3T release in India.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Lato,][size=medium][font=Lato,]Source GM Oneplus India[/font][/font][/size]

unicorn said:
Will be good if they arrange for some buy back for oneplus 3 users  :shy
It doesn't make sense for OnePlus 3 users to upgrade to 3T in my view.

ilikered said:
It doesn't make sense for OnePlus 3 users to upgrade to 3T in my view.

Still there are some "die hard" fans who wants to upgrade, as i saw over the internet. Many wants a upgrade program for OP3.. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Still there are some "die hard" fans who wants to upgrade, as i saw over the internet. Many wants a upgrade program for OP3.. ;)
Yeah there'll be. If one is buying a new device, they should go for 3T. But if one already owns 3, it definitely doesn't make sense [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

As you know OnePlus abandon previous device once new device comes. So even if they promise both phones 3 and 3T will get updates at same time, in reality won't be happening. Its just a business strategy to keep their customers from moving to other brands. So those who about it and want regular os updates then they would be moving to 3T. :k

It could be different this time because they launched 3T at an odd time.

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=147822

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock