• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,745

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New Airtel 4G plans starting effectively at Rs 399 per month for Hotspot devices
With new 4G plans for Hotspot devices, Airtel is offering more benefits to its subscribers. There are two new monthly plans for now. The base pack comes at an effective price of Rs 399 per month that offers up to 50GB of high-speed 4G internet access. For this, consumers will have to go for the 6-months plan that comes at a total price of Rs 2,400. Once the FUP limit is exhausted, subscribers can still continue to access the unlimited Internet but at speeds of up to 80Kbps.
There's another 6-months plan that comes for Rs 3,600. This plan offers up to 100GB of high-speed 4G data per month. This means that the subscriber will be paying at an effective price of Rs 599 per month. Once the FUP limit is reached, subscribers can continue to use the Internet at reduced speeds of up to 80Kbps.

If this offer had arrived earlier I wouldn't have gone for jiofi...It is the worst Hotspot I have ever seen...

@Sarkar bro,how is your experience with jiofi?Or you didn't bought it?

If this offer had arrived earlier I wouldn't have gone for jiofi...It is the worst Hotspot I have ever seen...

@Sarkar bro,how is your experience with jiofi?Or you didn't bought it?

What happened with your JioFi ? Except battery my device is fine.

I don't have Airtel mifi , got JioFi by exchanging Micromax 3G modem

What happened with your JioFi ? Except battery my device is fine.

I don't have Airtel mifi , got JioFi by exchanging Micromax 3G modem
It have a serious disease...😅

It have a habit of losing network frequently then I have to restart it again and again...(I'm not telling about stand by mode)..Mostly it loses network coverage at important moments...

It have a habit of losing network frequently then I have to restart it again and again...(I'm not telling about stand by mode)..Mostly it loses network coverage at important moments...
Jio Fi has poor speed than my phone.

Fortunately I don't have that issue with JioFi 2 here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock