Seeking Help Not able to see blur ui in login screen and new setting ui after updating to windows 10 1903 update

bhuvanbhatt

Reaction score
Today I did clean window 10 installation through USB bootable drive. I noticed that I can't see blur screen when I am signing in lock screen and new setting up please help

What's your Windows version? It should be on 1903 to see blur lock screen sign in page.
and new setting up please help
What do you mean by "New settings page" :huh:

F8unZho.jpg

QDYL7th.jpg

I am talking about this

@bhuvanbhatt bro, make sure transparency is enabled.
Go to settings --> Personalization --> Colors --> Transparency effects.
If your graphics doesn't supports transparency effects then you'll not see blur effect.
You can also try to enable it from Group policy editor (Pro and enterprise).
Run Gpedit.msc and go to "Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon"
Find "Show clear logon background" and set it to "not configured"
Restart your PC

Settings top bar is disabled by default. It was only available for insider builds. But, if you want you can enable it by using Mach2 riverar/mach2

@bhuvanbhatt bro, make sure transparency is enabled.
Go to settings --> Personalization --> Colors --> Transparency effects.
If your graphics doesn't supports transparency effects then you'll not see blur effect.
You can also try to enable it from Group policy editor (Pro and enterprise).
Run Gpedit.msc and go to "Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon"
Find "Show clear logon background" and set it to "not configured"
Restart your PC

Settings top bar is disabled by default. It was only available for insider builds. But, if you want you can enable it by using Mach2 riverar/mach2
I have Intel HD graphics 3000 will it support

I have Intel HD graphics 3000 will it support
Yes, it supports. Try above steps. It should be enabled by default. Make sure you've latest graphics driver installed and Windows is up to date.

Bro I want to ask you that I installed fresh windows with USB boot and my all music files and video are deleted my hard-disk is emty. Can I get those files back. How??? Please tell me

Bro I want to ask you that I installed fresh windows with USB boot and my all music files and video are deleted my hard-disk is emty. Can I get those files back. How??? Please tell me
If you didn't format the drive while installing Windows, then all your files should be in Windows.old folder (if you haven't ran any disk cleanup software post installation).
If you format the drive then you can try recuva (Download Recuva | Recover deleted files, free!) to recover deleted files. But that doesn't guarantee you'll be able to restore all the deleted files properly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock