Nokia will launch the Nokia 3, 5, 6 and 3310 in India in June

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,740
I am waiting N3310 but not launching quickly.
My father wants cheap feature phone but delay:s

Sarkar said:
Nokia feature phones will not be cheap
+1 and also not VoLTE supporting too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nokia Phones’ India Launch Likely in First Week of June

The Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 are among the most eagerly anticipated smartphones in the market right now, but HMD Global – which holds the rights to the Nokia brand name – has so far been mum about the Nokia Android phones’ India launch. However, fans may not have to wait too long, as sources at HMD Global tells Gadgets 360 that the company is planning to host a Nokia launch event in India in the first week of June.

According to the sources, HMD Global is still undecided on whether to launch all four phones – the Nokia 6, Nokia 5, Nokia 3, and the new Nokia 3310 feature phone – at the same event, or hold separate events. This decision is expected to be taken by May-end. If the company decides to hold separate events, it may launch two of the Nokia phones in the first week of June, while the remaining two will be launched at a later date.

Nokia Phones’ India Launch Likely in First Week of June | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Fed up and got exhausted due to sooooo much delay. By this time 50% of Nokia lovers already moved to other brands

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock