Discussion Nokia 9.2 Pureview 5G

U999X0D

Contributor
Reaction score
  • I'm hearing conflicts on the processor. Anyway its either SD 855 or SD 855+. Good for the consumer
  • 5G Support. Not sure if they will release a 4G variant of the phone or not
  • 5/6 rear cameras. Again conflicts on this one that ToF sensor could be replaced with an ultrawide camera. All to be powered by the same "Light" algorithms as 9PV is known for.
  • Punch hole display
  • Android Q
  • Q4 2019 Launch. This could change anytime, just like how the original 9PV had to change launch because of camera issues. I'm also hearing that 9.1PV was supposed to be launching in Q3 '19, but camera issues and the display issues forced it back.

• I'm hearing conflicts on the processor. Anyway its either SD 855 or SD 855+. Good for the consumer
  • 5G Support. Not sure if they will release a 4G variant of the phone or not
  • 5/6 rear cameras. Again conflicts on this one that ToF sensor could be replaced with an ultrawide camera. All to be powered by the same "Light" algorithms as 9PV is known for.
  • Punch hole display
  • Android Q
  • Q4 2019 Launch. This could change anytime, just like how the original 9PV had to change launch because of camera issues. I'm also hearing that 9.1PV was supposed to be launching in Q3 '19, but camera issues and the display issues forced it back.
Updates:
  • Snapdragon 865
  • Q3 '20 launch because of change of processor
  • 5G only. No 4G variant

ifHcsBg.jpg

• Sep-Nov '20 launch
  • Android 10
  • SD 865
  • 8/128 config
  • pOLED display, resolution of 1440 x 2560, 490 ppi pixel density
  • 24MP selfie camera
  • 4*13MP rear camera
  • 4500 mAh battery. There's a conflict on fast charge capacity. 18W will be there but I'm hearing 27W will be supported but charger will be 18W

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock