Nokia 5 will be available in India by August

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
As the wait continues with the Nokia 3, 5 and 6, the Finnish company has confirmed that the smartphones will launch globally in June.

This piece of information comes straight from Nokia as a reply to a query on Twitter. Krishna Gutte going by the Twitter handle iamkrishna08 asked Nokia when the Nokia 6 smartphone will launch in India. Nokia replies saying that it will be releasing their products globally in the coming months (May-June). With the month of May ending today, it’s obvious that the smartphones would launch in June. Although a definite time and list of markets weren’t mentioned, there has been confirmation from before that the Nokia smartphones will make it to India by the second half of 2017.

Nokia 3, 5 and 6 to go on sale in India in June - Nokia had launched the 3310 feature phone in India earlier this month.

Such a long wait ruined interest on Nokia. Even if it launched, can't see much business. I myself waited for long time for Nokia 6, and end up with Redmi Note 4 last month...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock