Discussion No more Jio TV app on Jio STB

Reaction score
I was browsing YouTube and came across a video, similar videos from the same YouTube channel were shared before in the forum.

Last video shared by some member shows that Jio TV app was working on the white Jio STB. But the latest update is that the Jio TV app has stopped working on it's STB. No live TV channels available now.

Only Jio TV+ app is available which is an OTT app.

Few members had very high hopes that Jio will give Jio TV app to it's users (IPTV) in it's STB. Jio had made it clear in it's AGM that live TV channels will be available only via a LCO affiliated to JIO.

Source

Last edited:
Jio might have started DTH or cable TV company. Now caught directionless

Jio is useless company, backtracking on all the promise. People are going to dump Jio fiber sooner or later if they fails to keep the live TV promise.

Jio fiber was the most awaited one, simply becoz of its Jio TV feature. Also everyone expected, Jio will make a turbulence in DTH/Cable TV area by its JIO TV app providing live TV channels. If thats not happening means Jio Giga fiber will be a total flop, as most of the local internet providers offering better and cheaper broadband plans. In my opinion Jio is aware of the fact quite well, and silently working on bringing live TV channels in Jio fiber.

Jio is useless company, backtracking on all the promise. People are going to dump Jio fiber sooner or later if they fails to keep the live TV promise.
So true. For 850plan we should recharge 1004rs. 1000rs for just 400gb is pure scam. People should aware from this Jio scams.

Is that even possible to watch Jio Tv on its current broadband plan? IPTV needs atleast 500GB data per month. Jio don't want to let you free access of Jio Tv. Maybe they are planning to buy reliance's independent tv and it would be JioDTH.

Jio TV is still available to use and watch online TV using Jio live TV. They had discontinued the services but now they are back to business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock