Breaking No more full Talktime on Jio

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 9,928

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
As we have already told you in our last thread that Jio will now charge 6 paisa per minute. And, here come another news. 'There is no more full talktime on Jio'
Previously, Jio was giving full Talktime on recharge of 100,150, 200, etc. But from today onwards they will not give full Talktime.
Apart from this 150 and 200 recharge is been removed.
So, should we consider as...
Bad days for customers?

Jio Phone Rs. 49 plan is also disappeared from Jio site and app, lowest plan for jio phone is 99+10 (IUC) for 28 days.

Moving out from jio. The full talktime and main balance recharge was seductive enough to put my jio sim as secondary SIM. You already knew that jio internet speed is the wrost of all.

Good bye jio at least from my side for time being.

Moving out from jio. The full talktime and main balance recharge was seductive enough to put my jio sim as secondary SIM. You already knew that jio internet speed is the wrost of all.

Good bye jio at least from my side for time being.
And the sad part is they are gonna retain you as customers for years as they don't deactivate's customers.

Now Jio has achieved its goals and have gained the targeted users they are taking the telecom back to what it was before their launch, soon others like Airtel and Vodafone would also accompany them and increase their pack prices.

Its not clever to port from Jio just for the reason of price hike. Because other operators always maintained higher rates than Jio.As an example- When Jio's plan cost was 309, for similar packs others charged 349, when Jio made it 349, others 399. For a short time they charged 449, then others near to rs 500. Now its 399, others 449. (My figures are rough)
So price hike can be expected from others also.

A price hike was anyway imminent. Yes, good observation that Jio packs were always priced lower. But the general public thinks in terms of unlimited. The very fact that you are now required to pay per call is somewhat dissatisfying to customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock