Nine Perfect Strangers | Prime Video | August 20

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon has taken the global rights to Hulu’s Nicole Kidman and Melissa McCarthy series Nine Perfect Strangers, based on a novel of the same name by Big Little Lies author Liane Moriarty.

Amazon Prime Video will stream the eight-part limited series outside of the U.S. and China, bringing subscribers the story of nine stressed city dwellers who seek healing and transformation at a wellness resort run by Masha (Kidman). Trouble is, these nine “perfect” strangers have no idea what is about to hit them.

Source

TunstPo.jpg

Don't know the reason, but We will be getting the series 2 days after its debut on Hulu. Disney+ Hotstar India on the other hand generally debuts series and new episodes along with HULU... Even the Handmaid's Tale has the same issue with Prime I think...

This show is a biggest disappointment after Big Little Lies S02 from David E. Kelly... Although boasting an impressive cast and crew this show haven't impressed me a little bit in the first 3 episodes which they had released. There isn't any hooking point as well for us keep guessing... Pretty bad I would say...

This show is a biggest disappointment after Big Little Lies S02 from David E. Kelly... Although boasting an impressive cast and crew this show haven't impressed me a little bit in the first 3 episodes which they had released. There isn't any hooking point as well for us keep guessing... Pretty bad I would say...
Yes I saw 1st episode and found it very boring.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock