• Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 7,188

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
nxLb6sT.jpg

This spy pic shared by one of our avid reader Prashant was clicked yesterday in Delhi while he was commuting with his wife on his Aviator. He says that the bike looked much bigger and the twin headlamp unit has DRLs. Upon asking the tester (who was more concerned about not allowing Prashant to click pictures) whether they were testing the new R15 for India – he replied in the affirmative.

MRF tyres and that ideal state in which Yamaha’s domestic-market test mules are generally spotted in, is a confirmation that the motorcycle is indeed headed to our market. Also notice the omission of premium upside-down front forks and in place are the conventional units; clear signs of keeping costs under check.

The new R15 v3 produces a significantly higher 19.3 PS of peak power and 14.7 Nm of max torque. In terms of features it gets slipper clutch, broader tyres, bigger disc brake and continues with the very precise Deltabox frame. You can read all the big changes here. How much of it percolates to our market needs to be seen.

Yamaha R15 v3 Launch in India Soon: Spy Pics, Changes & Details

Finally :love::love::love:....

I knew a friend who didn't listen to me and bought v2 model and later had few problems.He should have waited :unsure:.I was saying it will release by Dec-Jan2018 but he didn't listen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:...Time to share this info and mess with him :p

@Bapun Raz also put the image of 150cc suzuki intruder smaller version of 1800cc from same site bikeadvice.in actully i have tried but image fail to upload due to network issue.

Sadly no ABS :sad:
Yeah, since ABS gonna be compulsory in our country within coming months they could have included it. Atleast they could have made it optional.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock