New Wired Earphones

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Suggest me a good wired earphones to buy with mic and latest one.

I was also checking on Sony, Sennheiser,1more and few other brands.

budget is within Rs 2000 (if i get a good one within this price) . Higher price is fine. Let me know.

Go for Senheiser cx 275s costs 1700Rs approx. 2 years warranty and I hope value for money

Go for Senheiser cx 275s costs 1700Rs approx. 2 years warranty and I hope value for money
Offtopic:

About these warranties..
How many times can we claim warranty?
Suppose my earphone got busted once, so I claimed the warranty & they gave a new pair/fix the same. What if even that pair gets busted within the 2 year period?
Can we claim the warranty again? or is it only one time?

Offtopic:

About these warranties..
How many times can we claim warranty?
Suppose my earphone got busted once, so I claimed the warranty & they gave a new pair/fix the same. What if even that pair gets busted within the 2 year period?
Can we claim the warranty again? or is it only one time?
As many time as you want until the end of the warranty period. Only problem here is they will give you one with silver tip instead of the golden one.

As many time as you want until the end of expiry of the warranty period. Only problem here is they will give you one with golden tip instead of the silver one.
I guess different brands have different terms.
I had BoAt earphones (with 1 Year warranty). I already claimed the warranty once, but it got busted again (within the warranty period). But I couldn't claim it the second time.

I guess different brands have different terms.
I had BoAt earphones (with 1 Year warranty). I already claimed the warranty once, but it got busted again (within the warranty period). But I couldn't claim it the second time.
I claimed 4 times. 😂 Unfortunately, it got busted again. My brother is fixing it for me. He can repair headphones.

I claimed 4 times. 😂 Unfortunately, it got busted again. My brother is fixing it for me. He can repair headphones.
My current Earphones (BoAt BassHeads 152) is working even after 10 months. I don't think I'll have to claim warranty for this one. Usually Earphones last only for 5-6 months for me. But this one totally surprised me. Maybe it's because of the braided cable. I'll be getting the same model again, if my current earphones gets busted.

My current Earphones (BoAt BassHeads 152) is working even after 10 months. I don't think I'll have to claim warranty for this one. Usually Earphones last only for 5-6 months for me. But this one totally surprised me. Maybe it's because of the braided cable. I'll be getting the same model again, if my current earphones gets busted.
I have noisey neighbours. On top of that I listen to white noise during sleep. So I sleep using headphones. Meanwhile I am thinking about getting those Redmi Buds. Will it get damage if we sleep wearing same?

Meanwhile I am thinking about getting those Redmi Buds. Will it get damage if we sleep wearing same?
From what I've heard, wireless earphones gets damaged even more easily/quickly. Especially the cheap ones, like Redmi Buds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock