Discussion New Trai rule even applicable to IPTV ?then what will happen to all streaming services ?

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys , saw this is in ad in hathway that said the new trai rule even applicable to IPTV along with Dth's ... i'm sorry admin if the post is unecessary plz remove it.. i posted the thread.. other threads is only focusing on dth which is good and but nobody told , how its going to affect streaming services ..will they make us pay per channel as they are going to do in cable/dth ..or it will remain same like now.. with only minor changes.. then what should we do if even IPTV will be same dth/cable ..?

I don't think it's applicable to IPTV. Or our beloved Jio and it's gigafiber would be doomed.

If u have read the TRAI order it says its applicable to DTH, Cable, HITS and IPTV Platforms.
I think I saw you somewhere mention that tariff isn't applicable to IPTV.

Why are you misquoting me ??? I am well aware i said that this TRAI rule is applicable to IPTV and @Siva bro also was present in that discussion.
I feel u have forgotten this and dont remember

Any DPO viz DTH,Cable,HITS or IPTV operator who is registered with MIB has to follow the new TRAI regulations.Unless Jio GigaTV operates illegally without a license from MIB they would have to folliw the new regulations.

Any DPO viz DTH,Cable,HITS or IPTV operator who is registered with MIB has to follow the new TRAI regulations.Unless Jio GigaTV operates illegally without a license from MIB they would have to folliw the new regulations.
TRAI's new tariff is 👏. Killing competition is best for the market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock