New Income Tax Portal launched on 7th June, 2021

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 4,571
The old portal, although looked like 1980s, worked flawlessly and also had easier and faster format to file ITR. In the name of bringing fresh and modern look they made it crap. Also the e-filing is now much more complicated and time consuming. Already filed for a lot of customers but encountered lot of errors and bugs. Most of the buttons will be irresponsive. After clicking a button i have to wait for eternity for it to load.

That's why they say, "don't fix things which isn't broken" 🤦🤦🤦

The old portal, although looked like 1980s, worked flawlessly and also had easier and faster format to file ITR. In the name of bringing fresh and modern look they made it crap. Also the e-filing is now much more complicated and time consuming. Already filed for a lot of customers but encountered lot of errors and bugs. Most of the buttons will be irresponsive. After clicking a button i have to wait for eternity for it to load.

That's why they say, "don't fix things which isn't broken" 🤦🤦🤦
True, old portal was good and worked but this new portal is just not working. Can't believe this is coming from Infosys.

Feeling bad for the team which is supporting the portal. Having worked in MNC with projects under pressure, I can relate to them. However, a proper testing could have avoided all this drama

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock