• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 4,572

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

The Income Tax Department is going to launch its new e-filing portal www.incometax.gov.in on 7th June, 2021.​

The existing portal of the Department at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in would not be available to taxpayers as well as other external stakeholders for a brief period of 6 days i.e. from 1st June, 2021 to 6th June, 2021.

YSXenas.jpg

Not that I am trying to insult or hate on anything. Why does government websites sucks? Either their UI is complete outdated or has no capability to handle loads of numerous visitors. This isn't a thing that is exclusive to centre. It happens on state government's websites as well.

Senior officials from the Finance Ministry will hold an interactive meeting next week on glitches and issues hounding the new income tax e-filing portal with Infosys, the developer behind the portal. The meeting is scheduled to take place on June 22 from 11 AM to 1 PM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock