Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,875
  • Views: Views 330,628
Done
Obiwan beat Vader was little bit dramatic .. other than that good Obiwan is back with powers .. i don't know 3rd sister role ended or not .. i hope she will be in the series will be get to know next episode .. next episode will be rocking one for sure egarly waiting for next Wednesday 🤩🤩😘😘
It's a six episode series bro.

Finally, they have added these Hulu Original films... Hopefully, the rest will debut along with HULU/ Disney+

Finally, they have added these Hulu Original films... Hopefully, the rest will debut along with HULU/ Disney+
In time Disney+ Hotstar should have to add more Hulu, FX, 20th TV etc contents inorder to make up the space left by HBO(Assuming that HBO will eventually break deal with Hotstar as a part HBO Max Indian entry as well as Disney may not show interest to continue this partnership.)

In time Disney+ Hotstar should have to add more Hulu, FX, 20th TV etc contents inorder to make up the space left by HBO
Just FYI, Disney+ Hotstar India recieves almost all the new content along with USA barring a couple of examples. They have very huge amount of new content premiering even if you discount HBO content...

If you are talking about the library content, there is no need for them to add it now.. They will save it for the time when HBO leaves to make up the numbers.. That what's keeping them out. Its simply, hashes out the lost numbers, but if you add them now, they can't simply make up the 170 odd HBO titles at a single go.

1whxRNV.jpg

IxlqiDB.jpg
yJ60rih.jpg

lnEE6Zw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock